- 500 gr sago flour
- 8 tbsp cornstarch
- 400 gr brown sugar
- 10 sachets of Dark Chocolate Chocolatos
- 1 coconut
- Boil brown sugar. Once boiled, remove, cool, strain.
- Add the sago flour and cornstarch, mix well, then sift again.
- Add the Chocolate Chocolatos Drink.
- Cook the mixture until bubbling.
- Remove, put into the cutter. Once cool, cut into cubes.
- Steam the grated coconut mixed with 1 tsp of salt and 3 pandan leaves.
- Then spread the grated coconut evenly into the diced cake.
- The cake is ready