- 750 gr flour
- 6 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ cup cooking oil
- 5 glasses of water
- 450 gr brown sugar
- 6 packs of Chocolatos drink
- 6 packs of Dark Mini Chococolatos Wafer Sticks
- Boil brown sugar with 5 cups of water. Once boiled, remove, cool, strain.
- Add flour and oil to the liquefied brown sugar, mix well, then add the Chocolatos drink.
- Put it in a cutter that has been previously greased, half of the cutter…sprinkle the crushed wafer stick in the middle of the dough, then put another layer of dough on top. Do this until all of the ingredients have been transferred to the cutter.
- Then steam for approximately 20 minutes.
- The cake is ready